Preferred Packaging Guidelines
- Package all signatures between bundle boards on 40x48 pallets or 42x48 pallets. Two way entry preferred for better strength.
- Maximum height of load including skid should be 50 inches.
- Stretch wrap all skids heavily as well as cross band with matching top board.
- Label each skid on two entry sides with skid tag noting signature number and quantity of forms on that particular skid. Also, please either tape or insert under stretch film one signature per skid that may be removed when load is received.
- Package covers similar to signatures with the maximum height of 50” including pallets. Please send two covers separate, in full size press sheets with signatures.
- Finally, please send separate from skids two sets of actual printed signatures numbered in order from one through eight as well as any other appropriate packaging and purchase order information.